Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our Roadmap Development service is designed to provide you with a formalized action plan to move you from concept to classroom. The Roadmap will be instrumental in helping you win internal funding or the greenlight to pursue outside funding for the initial phase of your Edible Learning Lab.
The Roadmap contains all the revenue projections, cost estimates, and equipment inventory you will need to draft and submit a grant request for funding.
Here are the broad strokes:
- Discovery Call – An initial assessment of internal champions, space, funding, instructors, and green assets.
- Strategy Session – Initial recommendations from the MS Team. Determination of approach: concept lab or full production lab. Drafting of Initial Roadmap framework.
- Champions Presentation – Team meeting to review the draft of the Initial Roadmap and win additional internal champions from key departments. Post presentation follow up call.
- Scope of Project – Development of Initial Space Plan, revenue potential, and estimated costs including equipment, installation, training, and recurring expenses.
- Program Presentation – Formal presentation of the Initial Roadmap to all stakeholders, including the Scope of Project and estimated timeline.