It takes a village, as the saying goes. And we embrace that notion by working with boots on the ground in communities everywhere. We assist organizations of all kinds in opening Edible Learning Labs in schools and community centers.
The perfect Modern Steader Reseller takes many forms:
- School Garden and Edible Education Non-Profits
- Urban farmers
- Nurseries and Greenhouses
Our role is one of support, providing information that help schools, urban farmers, and communities organizations visualize the possibilities of an Edible Learning Lab on their campus.
We provide our Modern Steader Resellers with the support they need to move projects forward:
- Marketing collateral to market the program in your area
- Sales support including calls, web meetings, and on-site presentations
- Assistance with funding for planning, equipment, installation, and staff training
- Legal documentation for licensing the curriculum
- Ongoing support services to help programs run smoothly
Your job is to create the relationships in your community with schools and organizations that represent viable locations for an Edible Learning Lab. Once you’ve established the relationship and fostered initial interest we will work with you to get the program off the ground. The more you learn, the more you earn. Our generous commission schedule allows Modern Steader Resellers to earn as much as 30% of each Lab they onboard.
- 15% on Sales 1-4
- 20% on Sales 5-8
- 25% on Sales 9-12
- 30% on Sales 12+
All commissions are based on the total non-recurring revenue for the transaction excluding equipment, training, support, and travel expenses. Modern Steader Resellers are able to generate revenue from transactions they are already trying to close without any additional cost to the Lab Partner. Just think how many additional Edible Learning Labs you will be able to create with a little extra funding available.